AI Data Processing: A Key Driver in Business Process Automation
As more and more people interact digitally across sectors, we can see an exponential growth in the amount of data generated. Using artificial intelligence in data processing, one can derive actionable insights which is a key driver for success.
As per International Data Corporation (IDC), the amount of digital data generated is estimated to grow to 175 ZB by 2025 from 33 ZB in 2018.
Data processing, put simply, is the conversion of raw or unprocessed data into valuable information. The use of AI in data processing helps businesses derive actionable insights which is a key driver for success.
AI plays a catalystic role in converting unstructured data into actionable data for driving business process automation. The use of AI technologies like machine learning, natural language processing, computer vision, etc. are used in data processing for automating processes. This ensures accurate, consistent, and relevant processing of large datasets and complex data structures. It also enables fast, scalable processing of large datasets, and complex data structures.
AI also ensures processes are broken down into small manageable tasks and the information is diverted to software, AI, and human trainers/labelers for extracting actionable data with assured quality in an intelligent manner. It also involves creation of machines or systems for carrying out tasks which generally require human intellect like reasoning, learning, and decision-making. It assists data processing through automation of complex and repetitive work, deriving knowledge from broad data sources, and producing new data on the basis of existing data.
Given below are six key benefits of using AI in data processing.
- Saves Costs: Operational costs are brought down through automated data processing.
- Quality Assurance: Quality of results is assured so that it meets or exceeds ROI goals.
- Increased Straight-through Processing (STP): This is achieved by permitting thorough business automation.
- User-friendly: It enables businesses to automate processes and work independently without relying on technical experts.
- Enhanced Accuracy: Automation ensures there is little or no scope for human error.
- Increased Customer Satisfaction: This is achieved through quicker resolution of issues.
7 Stages in AI Data Processing
Moving ahead, it would be worthwhile to cast our glance at the seven key techniques we use in improving efficiency and overcoming data processing challenges. These include:
- Data Cleaning: We standardize data for consistency and easy analysis. The process involves removal or correction of inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant data from the dataset.
- Data Integration: This is a complex step and involves combination of data from different sources for creating a unified dataset.
- Data Transformation: Data is converted from one format to another or through application of mathematical or statistical operations to the data. This aids in providing insights and ensuring efficient data analysis.
- Data Aggregation: We summarize data to provide an overview of trends and patterns. This is done using techniques like grouping, filtering, and sorting data.
- Data Analysis: Statistical or mathematical techniques are applied to the data to gain insights and understand the underlying patterns and relationships.
- Data Visualization: We create visual representations of data like charts and graphs for easier interpretation and communication of the results of data analysis.
- Data Mining: We use algorithms and statistical models to identify patterns and relationships in large datasets. It can be used to make predictions or uncovering hidden insights.
Apart from the above, we also assist businesses in better managing their operational expenses and infrastructure cost through our expertise and reputation as an efficient data processing solutions provider.
We offer the following key AI Data Processing Solutions . These include, data classification, search relevance, image sorting & filtering, KYC verification, metadata capture, and link sourcing.
So, as we can see massive amounts of data can be tough to process. Hence, we use innovative AI & ML solutions for empowering businesses to deliver optimum quality outcomes each time. AI is used to search for patterns or connections which can be utilized for strategic planning as no human is capable of scanning large amounts of data.
AI is geared to accelerate with the growth and evolution of computational processing power. Given the current condition of the industry, AI is ready for broader adoption.
please contact our expert.